1. Road trips.
2. Going out for milkshakes.
3. Bringing home a new pet.
4. When Netflix has a new season of your favorite TV show available.
6. When your cat curls up on your chest and starts purring.
7. Warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
8. Midnight bonfires.
9. Afternoon naps.
10. Lighting your favorite candle and reading a good book cuddled up with a blanket.
11. Water balloon fights.
12. Exploring a new city for the first time.
13. Drive-in movies.
14. Curly fries.
15. Playing in the snow with your dog.
16. Root beer floats.
17. The silence after a snowstorm.
18. Passport stamps.
19. Ice cream, any kind, doesn’t matter.
20. Going to the midnight premiere of a movie you’re really excited about.
21. Pajamas fresh out of the dryer, especially in the winter.
22. Looking at the stars on a clear night.
View original post 221 more words
I know I am fat, but I really did not realise I got THIS fat.
FML, better start the diet and exercise going.
1. Don’t listen to what they say any less than you did your college lectures. Pay attention to what they tell you, no matter how insignificant or mundane. Don’t turn the conversation back around at yourself by using an example from your own life to compare to theirs. Stop comparing all together. Don’t just talk to them, have an actual conversation– an art that is waning. Don’t pepper your responses with mindless head nods and a high pitched “yeah” or “nice.” Engage.
2. Withhold the blame-placing, even if you know you’re right. There is an incredible emotional buffer in starting sentences with “I believe” rather than the accusatory you-are-wrong-and-I-am-right. Nobody deserves to feel like they’re the lesser in a relationship, especially not for something they think or believe.
3. Be selfless. Not just by monetary means or anything like that, but in the way you remain faithful if you say you…
View original post 450 more words
Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me.
It’s like… I like a guy too easily. Or rather, I like the impression I have of a guy too easily.
And I am very clear that its not love… But yet I can’t outgrow it.
Stop. Please stop.
Cause (you) and I know… I am not good enough.
I never am.